If your GPS tracker is currently lost, follow the steps below to find or replace the device:
Find Tractive GPS
- Visit https://my.tractive.com/#/map and select the lost tracker/associated pet to view the last known position of the device. If possible, activate LIVE Tracking to get more up-to-date position reports.
- You can also enable the Location History and Heatmap options in the map. This will allow you to view all of the most recently reported positions of the tracker, so you know where to search, like so:
(The red color indicates areas where the tracker was most often reported to be.)
- On your search, enable the light or sound feature to better help you locate and retrieve the device.
In case you are not able to find the device:
Replace Tractive GPS
Replacement via Tractive Care
- With Tractive Care, you pay a small amount in addition to your subscription plan, and Tractive will replace the device in case of loss, theft, or damage.
- You can check to see if your tracker is covered by Tractive Care by visiting https://my.tractive.com/#/settings/trackers.
- Use the button below to claim Tractive Care now:
Not Covered by Tractive Care?
In this case you can:
- Enable Tractive Care now (then claim your replacement unit using the link above).
- Otherwise, please contact Tractive Customer Service for more information on replacement devices.