Use the LED light and sound features to help you locate your pet or the tracker in situations where they might not be immediately visible. In general, the light and sound are available on all Tractive GPS devices.
Note: At this time, the sound/buzzer feature is not available for users in the United States.
Follow the steps below to activate the sound and light features.
In the Tractive GPS mobile app:
- Select Profile > Light and Sound
- Tap the corresponding buttons to Turn On the light or sound feature.
Once enabled, simply open up the Light and Sound settings again and tap the option Light Off or Sound Off to disable the feature again.
In the Tractive GPS web app:
- Sign in to https://my.tractive.com
- Select a pet/tracker from the left-hand menu.
- Click the light or sound button in the top right-hand corner.
- Tap the button again to disable the light or sound.
You can also simply press the power button on the tracker to disable the sound function.