All Tractive GPS trackers feature both an LED light and a buzzer sound, which can be used alongside features like LIVE Tracking and the Find feature to help you locate your pet in situations where they might not be immediately visible.
Please note: If you are in a Power Saving Zone, you must be within Bluetooth range of your tracker and have Bluetooth active on your phone or tablet to activate the light or sound function.
Follow the steps below to activate the light or sound function:
In the Tractive GPS mobile app:
- Select Profile > Tracker > Light and Sound
- Tap the corresponding buttons to Turn On the light or sound feature.
Once enabled, simply open up the Light and Sound settings again and tap the option Light Off or Sound Off to disable the feature again.
In the Tractive GPS web app:
- Sign in to https://my.tractive.com
- Select a pet/tracker from the left-hand menu.
- Click the light or sound button in the top right-hand corner.
- Tap the button again to disable the light or sound.
You can also simply press the power button on the tracker to disable the light or sound function.