Under special circumstances, it is possible to transfer an existing Tractive GPS subscription plan from one tracker to another. This is possible in the following situations:
The tracker was lost.
The tracker was damaged.
The tracker was stolen.
You recently upgraded to a new device.
Your tracker was replaced under warranty.
If you recently replaced your Tractive GPS tracker for any of the reasons above, and would like to start using the new device under the existing subscription plan, simply click the button below to transfer the subscription plan.
Note: Please do not attempt to activate the new device, as this will result in unnecessary charges.
Once you have made the transfer, log out of the app and back in again in order to see the new tracker in your account.
Important notes when activating a replacement tracker:
Please keep in mind the following important points when activating a replacement tracker.
- The link above works to reactivate or transfer the subscription plan back to an old, backup, or spare device, as well as a brand new Tractive GPS tracker.
- Keep in mind, only one tracker can be linked to a subscription plan at a time.
- If you're not able to make the transfer using the link above, contact Tractive Customer Service for assistance. Be sure to include the tracker ID of the current device and the tracker you would like to activate.
- You should only have one active subscription plan per each tracker in use or pet. For example, if you have only one pet, and you buy a replacement tracker, you do not need to purchase a new subscription plan in addition to the original subscription plan, but rather use the link above to transfer the plan to the new device.
- In case activated a second (unnecessary) subscription plan in error, contact Tractive Customer Service within two weeks in order to request a refund.
- If you purchased a new tracker, and do not already have a subscription plan for the pet, please activate your device at Tractive.com/activate.
- Contact Tractive Customer Service if you are in need of a replacement tracker.
Do you have multiple pets? Learn how to keep track of multiple pets from within your account in the Tractive GPS app >