Transfer Service Instructions
Once you have contacted Customer Service and received your new device, you can follow the steps below in order to transfer an existing service plan to the new device:
Note: Please do not attempt to activate the new device, as this will result in unnecessary charges.
- Open your Account Settings and view your service plans at my.tractive.com/#/services
- You will now see a link named Transfer service to a new device next to the tracker you want to exchange:
- With a click on it, a new window will appear and there you can enter the tracker ID of your new device
- After the successful transfer please re-log into your account
- Now the new tracker should be assigned to your account
Eligible devices for transferring the service plan
- Tractive Care replacements
- Purchased replacements because of a lost/damaged device
- Tractive GPS device upgrades
For further questions or assistance in the transfer of service process, contact Tractive Customer Service by submitting a request. Please include the old tracker ID and new tracker ID in your request.