If you’re unable to access your account, you can reset your password anytime via the link below:
- Enter the email address you used to create your Tractive GPS account (i.e. the email address your Tractive GPS tracker is registered to). If the email is not accepted, then there is no Tractive GPS account under that email address - please try again with a different email address.
- Click Reset.
- Check your email for a password reset email from Tractive. Open the email and click on the button Reset your Tractive password.
- By clicking on the link, you will be taken to your account settings at my.tractive.com. Click on the pencil icon next to your current password to set a new password, retype your new password, and click Save.
- You can now sign back into the Tractive GPS mobile app or into your account at my.tractive.com
with your new password.
What to do if you did not receive the password reset email
If you followed the steps to reset your password but still did not receive an email to complete the process, it is most likely because the email address you entered does not exist in the Tractive system. In this case, please do the following:
- Check your spam folder for the message.
- If the email could not be found in your inbox or spam folder, check to see if you have received other account-related emails from Tractive to that address. If not, it may not be the correct email.
- Visit https://my.tractive.com/#/forgot to request the password reset email again. This time, ensure that:
- your email address is spelled correctly.
- the email address entered is the correct email (the one you created your account with & activated your tracker(s) under).
- If for any reason this does not work and you still cannot access your Tractive GPS account, the Tractive Customer Happiness team can assist you.