By pressing the power button for one second, the LED light will blink two times, indicating the network/GPS status of the device:
Both lights should be green for a normal tracking experience. When one or both lights are red, tracking may be interrupted.
No GPS or Network Connection? Here's what to do:
If you experience one or two red lights, try this:
- Turn the device off and on again
- Go outside with the device and wait a few minutes
- Check the LED light status again until you have two green lights.
Please see the following articles for further information, in case you don't have a GPS or network connection:
Other LED Light Indicators
- Battery fully charged: red LED will turn off when charging is complete.
- On/Off status: LED will blink green once when powered on and blink red once when powered off.
- Low battery warning: LED will flash red 3 times every 15 seconds when the battery level falls below 10%.
- LIVE Tracking: LED will flash white in LIVE Tracking mode.
Note: If the tracker displays a white light when NOT in LIVE Tracking mode, please contact Tractive for support.