Every Tractive GPS tracker features an LED light to give you information about the current state of the device. The light will illuminate in the following events:
- Power on > the light will flash green one time to indicate that the device has been turned on
- Power off > the light will flash red one time to indicate that the device has been turned off
- Charging > the light will illuminate red during charging, and turn off when charging is complete
- Low battery > the light will blink red to indicate that the battery is running low
- LIVE Tracking > the light will blink white or blue when LIVE Tracking is enabled
Note: If the tracker displays a white or blue light when not in LIVE Tracking mode, please contact Tractive for support.
Additionally, when the tracker is turned on, you can press the power button for one second to view the network and GPS connection status of the device.
After pressing for one second, you should see two blinking colored lights. The color of the first light represents the network connection status; the color of the second light represents the GPS connection status.
Both lights should be green for a normal tracking experience. When one or both lights are red, tracking may be interrupted.
No GPS or Network Connection? Here's what to do:
If you experience one or two red lights, try this:
- Reset the tracker by holding down the power button for at least 30 seconds (on all LTE version trackers, the required time is 10 seconds). A successful reset is indicated by a flashing light and beeping sound.
- Turn the device off and on again.
- Go outside with the device, start LIVE Tracking, and wait a few moments.
- Check the LED light status again until you have two green lights.
Please see the following articles for more information: