The tracker ID is an 8-letter code used to identify the device. It can be found in bold print on the back of the device like so:
Alternatively, if you do not have the tracker on hand, you can find the tracker ID within your account in the Tractive GPS app. Follow the instructions below to do so:
In the Tractive GPS mobile app:
- Sign into the app on your Android or iOS mobile device.
- Select the desired pet/tracker using the photo in the bottom center of the screen.
- Tap Profile > Tracker.
- You will now see the 8-digit tracker ID displayed to you at the top of the screen.
In the Tractive GPS web app:
- Sign into the Tractive GPS web app at my.tractive.com.
- Select Manage your Account > Trackers & Subscription Plans.
- You will now see an overview of all your activated trackers, including the tracker ID.
Please submit the tracker ID along with your request for support in case you need the assistance of Tractive Customer Service.