To change the language of the Tractive GPS mobile or web app, follow the steps below.
Change mobile app language
The Tractive GPS app for mobile (available in the Google Play or Apple App Store), once downloaded to your mobile device, will automatically be set to the language of your phone. For example, if your phone's language is set to English, then you will automatically be able to use the Tractive GPS app in English.
Therefore, to change the language of the Tractive GPS mobile app, simply change your phone's default language in your phone's settings.
In case the language of the Tractive GPS mobile app does not match that of your phone, this is likely due to the fact that the Tractive GPS mobile app is not yet available in your language. In this case, please know that we are working hard to make the Tractive GPS app available in all of our customers' languages.
Change web app language
Following the instructions below, you can change the language in the Tractive GPS web app (my.tractive.com). Note: this will not change the language in the Tractive GPS mobile app.
- Visit my.tractive.com and sign into your account.
- Click on Manage your Account > General Settings
- In the Language section, click on the drop-down menu to select your preferred language.
- Here, you can also change the language of Tractive GPS emails and notifications.
- Click Save to save your changes.