In the Activity tab within the Tractive GPS mobile app, you can access all of the activity data of your pet.
At the top of the screen, choose the time period for which you'd like to view the activity level of your pet. You can view the data by the day, week, or month.
With the time frame now selected, you can view the following data below:
- Pet Points: view the current number of Pet Points your cat or dog has earned for the given period.
- Records: Tap Records to view:
- Rank: 30 day ranking - see how your pet ranks in activity level compared to all other pets with an activity monitoring GPS tracker.
- Overall Pet Points: view the total number of Pet Points your dog or cat has earned as well as the daily average.
- Overall Records: view the best day, week and month of your pet's activity calculated in Pet Points.
- Leaderboard: Tap Leaderboard to see how your pet's activity level compares to other pets around the world. You can choose from the following boards: Global, Breed, Local, or Friends.
- Calm, Active, or Playful: view the percentage of time your dog or cat spent in the activity level categories: Calm (less active), Active and Playful (very active).
- Activity Summary: see if your pet was mainly calm, active, or playful for the specified time frame.
- Daily Activity/Average: see the dynamic peaks in your pet's activity.
- Sleeping Behavior: get an overview of your pet's sleeping behavior.
- Activity Goal: based on their age, size, and fitness level, set the daily goal in Pet Points for your four-legged pal.