Check the battery status of your device by following the steps below.
In the Tractive GPS mobile app:
- Sign into the app and select the desired pet/tracker via the pet photo on the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Profile > Tracker
- You can now see the current battery level of the tracker.
- Sign into the web app.
- Click on Manage your Account > Trackers & Subscription Plans.
- Select the desired tracker.
- Under Tracker state you can now see the current battery level of the tracker.
Low Battery Warning
At 10%, a low battery notification is sent to your smartphone. Please make sure you enable push notifications for the Tractive GPS app to receive this alarm.
If the battery status is very low, the LED on the device will start blinking red.
In case you are not using the GPS device for a prolonged period of time, Tractive recommends to fully charge the battery and then turn it off.
Click here for tips on how to extend the battery life of your Tractive GPS tracker.