Check the battery status of your device by following the steps below.
In the Tractive GPS mobile app:
- Sign in to the app and select the desired pet/tracker via the drop-down arrow in the top left-hand corner.
- You will see the battery level of that tracker at the top of the screen. It is also displayed if you go to Profile > Tracker.
- While the tracker is charging, you will see a lightning bolt icon going through the battery gauge. Note: Not applicable to devices with a detachable battery.
- Sign in to the web app.
- Click on Manage your Account > Trackers & Subscription Plans.
- Select the desired tracker.
- Under the Tracker tab, you will see the current battery level of the tracker.
Low Battery Warning
At 10%, a low battery notification is sent to your smartphone. Please make sure you enable push notifications for the Tractive GPS app to receive this alarm.
If the battery status is very low, the LED on the device will start blinking red.
In case you are not using the GPS device for a prolonged period of time, Tractive recommends that you fully charge the battery and then turn it off.
Click here for tips on how to extend the battery life of your Tractive GPS tracker.