Once a request for support has been successfully submitted, you can expect to receive a reply within 24 to 48 hours.
If you haven't received a reply from Tractive, read the following potential reasons why and learn what you can do to get help immediately.
- The reply was marked as spam. If you haven't received a reply from Tractive, please check your spam folder for our message.
- You entered your request into the search bar. Please be sure to submit a request using the Help Center's contact form.
- You replied to a 'no-reply' email or contacted us using an incorrect email address. Please note that replies to automated emails from Tractive will not be received by the Customer Service team. Instead, submit a request in the Tractive Help Center.
- An error occurred when submitting your request - the message was not sent. After successfully submitting a request in the Tractive Help Center, a popup window will appear confirming that your request has been sent. You may need to submit your request again if you have not received a reply within 48 hours.
- The request form is broken in your browser. In such cases, send an email to email@example.com so that we can quickly address your request.