How can I view my pet's activity data?
In the Tractive GPS web app:
- Sign into the Tractive GPS web app at my.tractive.com.
- Click on the 'i' icon next to the desired pet/tracker to view the tracker settings.
- Click Activity.
In the Tractive GPS mobile app:
- Open the app and select the desired pet by clicking on the pet image at the bottom center of the screen.
- Tap the Activity tab.
How does it work?
At the top of the screen, select the date or time period for which you'd like to view the activity level of your pet. You can choose the day, week, or month (web app shown below):
With the date selected, you can now view the following data below:
- Activity Overview: view the percentage of time your dog or cat spent in the activity level categories: Lazy (less active), Active and Dynamic (very active).
- Activity Summary: see if your pet was mainly lazy, active, or dynamic for the specified timeframe.
- Daily Activity/Average: see the dynamic peaks in your pet's activity.
- Sleeping Behavior: get an overview of your pet's sleeping behavior.
- Activity Goal: based on their age, size, and fitness level, set the daily goal in Pet Points for your four-legged pal.
What are Pet Points?
Pet Points represent the activity level of your pet. The more your pet moves, the more Pet Points he or she earns. Depending on the intensity of the movement, the activity is categorized as lazy, active or dynamic.
What if I don't see any data?
To use the Activity Monitoring feature, you'll need to sync your pet's activity data on the tracker with your smartphone. Follow the steps below to do so:
- Enable GPS / location services and Bluetooth your smartphone. In case your phone does not have Bluetooth, this feature may not be supported.
- Turn the Tractive GPS Tracker on and set it down next to your smartphone.
- Once the data is successfully synchronized, you'll be able to see your pet's activity information visualized on the Activity Monitoring screen.
Note: Following the steps above, the data should be synced automatically. In case this does not occur, you can also sync the data manually:
- Android: Tap the rotating arrow symbol in the upper right-hand corner to start the sync.
- iOS: Swipe down on the screen to refresh the activity data.
In case you need further support with the Activity Monitoring feature, please use the contact button below.