To determine if a specific Tractive GPS tracker will work in your country, follow the steps below:
- Visit Tractive.com and select the desired tracker.
- Scroll down the product detail page until you see the option to select a country. Use the drop down menu by selecting your desired country/countries of use to determine if the Tractive GPS will work in your area:
Additional Notes on Coverage/Country Compatibility
- All Tractive GPS trackers contain a built-in, non-exchangeable SIM card - so no additional SIM card is necessary.
- The SIM card is compatible with multiple network providers in each of the over 150 countries where Tractive operates.
- The tracker will automatically connect to the network with the strongest mobile network signal to send information about your pet's whereabouts to the Tractive GPS app in real-time.
- All fees incurred by the integrated SIM card are covered by the flat rate Tractive GPS subscription plan.
- Tractive GPS trackers generally work anywhere there is cell coverage.
- In countries where the 2G network has already been deprecated (US, Canada, Australia, Switzerland), an LTE version of the Tractive GPS is required.
- To use the Tractive GPS tracker in multiple countries, a PREMIUM subscription plan is required.
For further questions, contact Tractive Customer Service for more information.