In the case that the Tractive GPS tracker won't turn on, try the following troubleshooting tips to solve the problem:
- Check that the tracker is fully charged. If you suspect that the battery might be empty and is not charging, click here.
- Reset the Tractive GPS.
- Check for damages. Has the hardware of the device been damaged? If so, you may be eligible for a replacement device with Tractive Care.
- The device has been damaged, but you don't have Tractive Care? Purchase a replacement device here.
- Submit a warranty claim to see if you are eligible for a replacement (warranty claims are only possible in the first year after the date of purchase).
- For all other cases, contact Tractive Customer Service for support.