Having trouble with LIVE Tracking? This could be for one of several reasons:
- No GPS Signal: If there is no GPS signal in reach, LIVE Tracking may not be possible. Go outside or to an open area to reestablish a GPS connection. This issue is usually corrected automatically as the device continually scans for GPS satellites.
- No Cellular Coverage: If you are in an area without coverage by the Tractive cellular service providers, or if there is a temporary network outage, LIVE Tracking may not be possible. Check your coverage here or wait until the local network issue is resolved.
- LIVE Tracking has timed out: LIVE Tracking sessions are automatically disabled after 15 minutes, in order to conserve data and battery life.
Extend LIVE Tracking Sessions
You can extend the LIVE Tracking timeout by following the steps below:
- Log into my.tractive.com.
- Select a tracker and click the i next to the tracker ID / pet name to access the tracker settings.
- Select Tracker; under Live Tracking Timeout you can manually change the timeout from 15 minutes to 5, 30, or 60 minutes.