If your tracker is not charging, try the following troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure that the charger is firmly and correctly attached to the tracker and its charging pins.
- Try charging the device using another charging clamp, A/C adapter or using the USB port of your computer. This will rule out the possibility of a faulty charger and/or A/C adapter.
- Check that the gold or silver charging pins on your Tractive GPS are clean. If not, gently remove the dirt or debris with tap water and a cloth or toothbrush.
- Inspect the charging points on the charging clamp or cradle for damages. Are there any missing or twisted pins?
- Check the charging cable for damages. There should be no loose wires.
Please contact the Tractive Customer Service team in the case that any hardware components were damaged upon receipt of goods.
Purchase charging accessories in the Tractive online shop in the case of lost or damaged accessories.
If you think your GPS tracker is defective and you'd like to claim a warranty repair or replacement, please contact Tractive Customer Service using the link above.