- Leaving the Virtual Fence: get notified when your pet leaves a predefined safe area.
- Entering the Virtual Fence: get notified when your pet returns to the safe area.
- Battery Warning: get notified when the battery is running low (10% battery life remaining warning).
- Device Sharing: get notified when someone would like to share their tracker with you.
- Customer Support: get notified when a member of the Tractive Customer Service team replies to your request for support.
How can I edit my notification settings?
Edit your notification settings by following the steps below:
- Sign into my.tractive.com.
- Select Notifications in the menu.
- Check the notifications you would like to receive and press Save:
Test Push Notifications
Sometimes notifications can still be blocked by the settings of your device, even once they have been enabled in the Tractive GPS app. Perform a simple test to ensure that you can receive Tractive GPS notifications on your smartphone:
- Open the Tractive GPS mobile app and sign in.
- Select More > Settings
- Under Test Notifications, press the Test button.
- If the test was successful, you will see a confirmation of this.