Not to fear - we'll help you to get this resolved as soon as possible. Follow our tips below to ensure successful payment of your Tractive web shop order or subscription plan purchase.
- First, ensure that you have entered all your payment method details correctly. Double-check that you typed in the correct credit card number, expiration date and CVC code (usually a three-digit number visible on the backside of the card). Please also confirm that you submitted the correct 3D secure code if it is a required security feature of your credit card.
- Ensure that your credit card has not expired. For subscription plans only: you can view and update the payment method on file in your account settings at https://my.tractive.com/#/settings/billing/payment-methods.
- Ensure that the account has sufficient funds to make the purchase. (Note: For security reasons, prepaid credit cards are not accepted for subscription plan purchases in the Tractive mobile or web app.)
- Try to make the purchase again using a different payment method.
- If this still does not work, please contact your bank or credit provider to ensure that payments to Tractive will be approved. Tractive is 1) located in Austria and 2) subscription plan payments are processed on a renewing basis. For these reasons, some banks or credit providers may block the transaction as a security measure, and you will need to approve the purchases by contacting your bank.
If you have any further difficulties during the payment process, please contact Tractive Customer Service.