If you can't sign in to your account in a Tractive app, this could be for one of several reasons:
- You don't have an active internet connection
- Your Tractive account is under a different e-mail address than the one you typed in
- You typed in an incorrect password
Ensure you have a stable internet connection and then confirm that your email address is correct. If you still cannot log in, you may need to reset your password.
Reset your Password
To reset your Tractive password:
- Go to the login screen of the app, and click on Forgot Password. You can also reset your password in your browser at my.tractive.com.
- Type in your registered e-mail address, and click on Reset Password. After that, a password reset link will be sent to your e-mail address.
- Check your email to find the following email from Tractive:
- Press the pink button to Reset your Tractive password. Please be aware that this link is only valid for a single time within the next 24 hours.
- After pressing this button, you'll be instantly directed to the settings page in the Tractive webapp (Tractive GPS).
- Change your password on this page immediately and press SAVE. Please note that previously-used passwords will be rejected.
What if I Signed Up with Facebook?
If you have completed the steps above, you have successfully reset and changed your password. You now have full access to your Tractive account again.