If you're having trouble signing into your Tractive GPS account, follow the steps below:
- Ensure that your smartphone, tablet, or computer has an active internet connection.
- Check that there are no spelling mistakes in your email address or password.
- Be sure that the email address you're signing in with is the one you created an account with.
- Reset password: Open the mobile or web app (my.tractive.com) and on the sign in screen click on Forgot Password. Follow the steps to reset your password.
- If you still cannot access your account, contact Tractive for support.
Note for Facebook users: If you signed up for Tractive using your Facebook account, you don't have an e-mail address for your Tractive account. To reset your password use the e-mail which you also use for Facebook (Facebook login e-mail). If it's not possible to sign in over Facebook, you will be able to access your account by going through this step. After a password reset it's also possible to log in with your Facebook e-mail and your defined password.