If you're having trouble signing into your Tractive GPS account, follow the troubleshooting steps below to gain access to your account and start tracking your four-legged friend again.
All Troubleshooting Tips
- Uninstall the Tractive GPS mobile app and reinstall it on your phone or tablet.
- Confirm the email address which was originally used to create your account and/or activate your trackers. You can determine this by checking your various email accounts for account related emails from Tractive.
- Once you know the correct email address, remember which password you used. If necessary, you can reset your Tractive GPS password.
- Next, try to sign into the Tractive GPS mobile or web app again with the correct email and password combination.
- Double check that there are no spelling mistakes in your email address or password.
- If that does not work, ensure that your smartphone, tablet, or computer has an active internet connection and try again.
Sign in with Apple
In case you are having trouble using the Sign in with Apple option, the link between your Apple ID and Tractive account may need to be reset.
- To reset the linkage, follow the steps at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210426 and select the Tractive GPS app.
- After you have selected the Tractive GPS app, tap Stop using Apple ID and confirm the reset.
- Then go to the Tractive GPS app and try to sign in again by tapping on Continue with Apple.
In case you still cannot access your account, contact Tractive for support and we will assist you to get tracking your furry friend(s) again as soon as possible.