In the Tractive webapp, you will find all the information you need for tracking your pet with your Tractive GPS device. No smartphone required!
The Tractive web app can be accessed by any computer, tablet, or phone with an internet connection by simply opening an internet browser and logging in at my.tractive.com.
What are the features of the Tractive GPS web app?
Once you visit my.tractive.com and sign into your Tractive GPS account, you'll be able to view your pets and manage your trackers, subscription plans, payment methods and more all from your web browser. Explore the different features of the Tractive GPS web app below:
On the left-hand side of the screen, you will find the main menu, which offers the following functions:
- Profile Picture: Click on the photo icon next to your name to add or change your profile picture.
- Trackers/Pets: Click on a pet to view that pet in the map view and start tracking.
- Battery status: Hover over this icon to view the current battery level.
- Tracker Settings: Click this icon next to the tracker/pet to access the tracker settings:
- Pet Profile: Edit the name, type of pet, breed, birthday, gender, neutered status, weight, height, and microchip ID of your pet.
- Shares: With a PREMIUM subscription plan, you can share your tracker with a friend here.
- Tracker: Find detailed information about the tracker and battery status as well as the device ID. Here, the tracker can be removed from the currently assigned pet and assigned to a new one.
- Show all: Click here to see all of your pets in the same map view.
- Settings: Here you can find and edit information related to your User Profile, Tracker & Subscription Plans, Billing & Payment, General Settings and the Refer a Friend program.
- Activate a Tracker: Activate a new tracker by purchasing a Tractive GPS subscription plan.
- Help/Contact: Visit the Tractive Help Center or get in touch with the Tractive Customer Happiness team for support.
- Language: Change language settings.
- Sign out: Log out of the Tractive web app.
The Map View
In the map view, you can view the current tracker status and location, access tracker commands, view tracker history, edit Virtual Fences, and access the following settings:
- Pet name or Tracker ID
- Last Position Report
- GPS status (inaccurate, unreachable, ...): Clicking on the accuracy status will display additional information to solve the problem.
- Speed (PREMIUM Feature): In Default Tracking mode, this always reads as: 0 km / h. The speed of your animal will only be displayed and updated in LIVE Tracking mode.
- Altitude (PREMIUM Feature): In addition, the current elevation of the device is displayed. This is calculated on the basis of the last GPS position and is more accurate when more GPS satellites are available.
- LED Light: With this button, the white LED light on the tracker can be activated. Note that the function has a built-in timer and is automatically deactivated after a certain time.
- Sound/Buzzer: This button activates the built-in speaker, which then emits a sound. This can be used in the case that the device is lost. The function also deactivates automatically after a certain amount of time. (Please note that due to legal restrictions, the buzzer feature is not available in all countries).
- Location History: With this feature, position history of your pet is displayed. At the bottom of the screen, a timeline will appear in which start and end dates can be set. In addition, the time period can be precisely defined via the slider. The position history will be displayed via a linear path on the map. If you want to export the corresponding data for further use, you have the possibility to download it in GPX or KML format.
- Virtual Fence: Configure Virtual Fences to set a defined safe area for your pet.
- Map Settings:
- Device Accuracy is indicated by a blue circle around the tracker within whose radius the actual location of the device is located.
- The Virtual Fence is displayed with a pink circle or square when the corresponding box has been checked.
- Map Type: The map view can also be changed to the satellite view if desired.