1. Tap on the fence icon on the upper right corner of the map (the middle one of the three icons)
2. Then you see an overview of all created virtual fences. At the bottom you can tap on "Add Virtual Fence" to create a new one
3. If you want to relocate the virtual fence, tap on it, hold it, and move it to any location on your map. If you want to move your virtual fence to a particular place, you can also tap on this location for about three seconds. The safe zone is then automatically moved to this location. You can change the size of the virtual fence by dragging the red dot on the right side of the safe zone left or right. The minimum radius is 50 meters.
4. You can also change the shape of the virtual fance by tapping on one of the showed icons (round, rectangular). Further you can assign an icon to your virtual fence for better differentiation between multiple virtual fences.
6. Save the changes by tapping the check mark icon in the lower right corner
1. Click on the safe zone symbol in the top right corner of the map view.
2. You can enable the safe zone using the ON/OFF button next to the safe zone symbol.
3. If you want to relocate the safe zone, click anywhere on the map or drag it to the correct place using the white dot in the center of the safe zone.
4. You can change the size of the safe zone by dragging the white dot on the right side of the safe zone left or right. The minimum radius is 50 meters.
5. When you are finished, tap on the safe zone symbol in the top right corner again.
If you have more than one tracker, please repeat these steps to define also a safe zone for your other pets.