With the Tractive GPS LIVE Tracking function, you can view the current position of your pet and follow their path in real time from your smartphone. Follow the steps below to activate LIVE Tracking:
In the Tractive GPS mobile app:
- Sign in to your account and make sure that the desired pet is selected. You can swap between pets by pressing the arrow at the top of the screen.
- While on the map, activate LIVE Tracking with a tap on the LIVE button in the bottom right-hand corner. (Can't tap on LIVE? Check our troubleshooting tips here.)
- As soon as LIVE Tracking is activated, you'll see your pet's position in real time illustrated by a blue line on the map:
In the Tractive GPS web app:
- Visit my.tractive.com and log in to your Tractive GPS account.
- Click on the LIVE button in the top right corner to activate LIVE Tracking mode.
- As soon as LIVE Tracking is activated, you'll see your pet's position in real time illustrated by a blue line on the map.
How can I turn off LIVE Tracking?
Turn off LIVE Tracking by simply clicking on the Stop Live button and confirming that you would like to end the session. LIVE Tracking may also be stopped in the case of the loss of the mobile network or GPS signal.