Check your Tractive GPS Notification Settings:
- Visit my.tractive.com/#/settings/general to ensure that the desired notifications are enabled, like so:
Test Push Notifications:
Test to see if the push notifications are working on your phone by following the steps below:
- Open the Tractive GPS mobile app and sign in.
- Select More > Settings > Test Notifications.
- If the test was successful, you will see a confirmation of this and notifications should now be working.
Enable Tractive GPS Notification on your Smartphone:
If the test was not successful, visit your phone's settings to ensure that notifications from the Tractive GPS app are allowed:
Turn off Power-Saving Mode
Since power-saving mode on your smartphone can limit the notifications you receive, please be sure to switch off power-saving mode in order to receive all Tractive GPS notifications.
Check GPS and Network Connection:
- Ensure that your phone, tablet, or computer has an active internet connection.
- Ensure that your Tractive GPS Tracker has a good GPS and network connection. You can check this by holding the power button for one second and viewing the LED status of the device.
Reset Virtual Fence
- Delete the existing Virtual Fence and create a new one, or re-position the placement of the existing Virtual Fence.
Check Virtual Fence Settings:
- Ensure that the Virtual Fences are set up in the correct location and that they are not overlapping each other as this could lead to less accurate notifications:
If none of these tips could help you, please contact the Customer Service team for further support.