When you see the status Not Reachable in the app, don't fear! This is most likely a temporary issue that can easily be resolved. Try the following tips to get the device reporting again.
Before you begin, ask yourself:
- Is the device active under a valid subscription plan? Visit my.tractive.com to view all of your active trackers and subscription plans.
- Is the device charged?
- Is the device powered on?
- Does your phone, tablet, or computer have an active internet connection?
Once you've checked the above, go outside and activate LIVE Tracking to get your device reporting again. If after a few minutes, the device is still not reachable, please do the following:
Check the LED Status
If your device is still unreachable, please check the LED status of the device:
- Press and hold down the power button for one second to be shown the LED or network/GPS status of the device:
- In the case of no GPS, please see: My tracker has no GPS connection.
- In the case of no network available, please see: My tracker has no network connection.
Other Helpful Tips:
- Turn the tracker off and on again.
- CAT Tracker only: remove and reattach the battery from the tracker.
- Restart the Tractive GPS app.
- Ensure that your version of the Tractive GPS device works in your country.
- Ensure that you have sufficient coverage in your area by the Tractive GPS service providers.
For further support, please submit a request for assistance.